Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Wierd Dream

So last night I dreamed that I was some kind of freaky super hero unlike the one's in which we are used to. No Superman, Wonderwoman, Spiderman stuff, more really really weird. I was like a micro-organism; I could see everything in true scale to life, but was living as some kind of micro superhero (along with all of the others). My powers were psychic and the ability to to fly, as well as being able to switch from human form to microscopic form. My mission was to destroy the ones who were sent out to destroy me. The geographics were contained to one planet. The bad guys had certain powers beyond what I was trained for, however, I found their weakness: an electronic field surrounding the perimeter of their world. There were like four others on my team as well, and we would radio each other our positions and report any enemies in which we took out. What it came down to was that we had to figure out a way to temporarily shut off the energy field so that we could fly out of it while luring the enemy into this non-electro field because that was the only thing that would kill them. One of our team member's powers was being able to do wonders with electronics, and he was able to shut down a partial electro field allowing me to escape. But one of their bad guys was able to get through it as well. So there we were, fighting like both ninjas and knights in an electric field outside of the atmosphere.
SO SO SO weird. And there's a lot more to add, but I'm kind of getting creeped out just getting this far!
Why I gotta have these far out and freaky dreams!?

No comments:

Post a Comment