Monday, March 7, 2011

Really Far out Dream

K....this is sooooo sci-fi! I dreamed that I was living in a bio dome in space with my Mom and about 100 other people. It was actually pretty cool; there were parks, shopping malls, schools, private quarters, etc. Anyways, about two years in to this type of living, I had discovered that four of our (bio domes) sort of prominent leaders (go-to people) were actually aliens impersonating humans. After some intensive investigating, I had come to discover that they were put there in order to lead us to their mother ship from another galaxy when we neared it. Apparently, it took us two years to arrive there. So when we did, I had only managed to alert just a few people who resided in the lower quarters. The rest of the humans were commanded to the evacuation quarters under the false pretense of breach in the bio dome's shell. I don't remember much after this; I know I saved my Mom and remember trying to get a two-way radio (that I had stolen from the aliens) to work (but it was from their technology). The last thing I remember saying was the emergency code (to earth) into the radio over and over and over then I woke up
! Weird!

1 comment:

  1. I think you were abducted when you were young... It would explain a lot!

    ReplyDelete