Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another FreakyDream (ya think?) and notes about farts

So yes, another weird dream...but this one was about my foster sister and her fiance trying to kill her. From what I remember, she was dressed in a very simple wedding gown (and looking very beautiful) and came to me for protection. I had a couple of friends come over and armed them with guns on the night he threatened to complete this murderous task. When he approached my friends and I created a diversion so that she may escape and get to a safe place. However, she refused to go. As I can get some sort of epiphany's from this, I would like other insights as well.
On another note....completely humorous....I have been wondering why it is that when I have to go to the bathroom in regards to bowels, I more than not have to fart before I have to sit down. That being said, as soon as I sit down, my head (more importantly the height of my nose) is directly in the ground zero of my flatulence. And being that once I begin the ever so delightful experience of going number two, there is absolutely no way to pinch it off to escape the aroma of my little mishap which occurred before I sat down! So there I am left to suffer with not only the stink I am creating in the porcelain bowl, but the stink in which I had initiated before I sat down! Why is it that after 43 years of (naturally) performing this daily routine, I have not been able to consciously recognize what I am about to do to myself? I do not have any problems with the sphincter and I could easily pinch (the flatulence) for the three seconds it will take me to place my hiney on the throne. Hmmmm.......maybe I really like the aroma of my own gasses more so than the pungent smells of my dropping? Could be, but I doubt it!

1 comment: